Thursday, April 29, 2021

Write a short paragraph on summer

Write a short paragraph on summer

write a short paragraph on summer

Short Paragraph on Summer Season in Words Summer season is the hottest time in a year. In our country, we experience that season from March to June most of the time. The weather becomes too warm and hot that people can’t live a normal life. There is a very specific nature of this season. Short Paragraph on Summer Season for Students Read More» 25/6/ · You can read more Paragraph Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more. Paragraph On Summer Vacation – Words for Class 1,2,3 Kids. In my country, the summer vacations start around May or mid-May and end around the starting of June 14/7/ · Paragraph On How I Spent My Summer Vacation – Words for Classes 1, 2, 3 Kids. Vacations are the best time to have fun. It is the best time to get yourself involved in new things and develop new skills. During my summer vacation, I joined the summer camp. It was the day camp conducted by my school



Short and Long Paragraph on Summer Camp



I am a big nature lover. I always admire the changing character of nature every year. It gives a message to the mankind that nothing is permanent in this world; change is the only permanent thing in life.


So we should never be disheartened with the failures of life as it is not permanent. Generally I like all the seasons that nature brings with this but still my favorite season is summer season because of many reasons. I like summers because of its hot temperature. I like the long summer days because the day becomes write a short paragraph on summer big and we can finish up lot many things in one single day.


I love the warm and short summer nights because we get less time to sleep and more time to do the important things in life, write a short paragraph on summer. Though the nights are short but the write a short paragraph on summer allows us to relax and take a sound sleep.


I have a big garden at my grandparents place. It has many trees like the guava tree, banana tree, papaya tree, mango tree and pomegranate tree.


I like summers also because I have long two months summer vacations each year from June to July. I like to travel to visit new places and spending quality time with friends and family on summer vacations. Throughout my summer vacation I sleep and party a lot.


Every year I join my basketball classes because I love basketball. In the night I go out at the big public garden located near my society with my friends and family. My Grandmother is a very good cook and she teaches many delicious dishes. These are few reasons why I love summer season a lot. The aim reason is that it gives me love and happiness which no other season gives.




10 lines Essay on Summer Season in English/Summer Season Essay Writing-Learn Essay Speech

, time: 6:43





Short and Long Paragraph on Summer Vacation


write a short paragraph on summer

18/3/ · Short and Long Paragraphs on Summer vacation Paragraph 1 - Words. Summer Vacation, the name even glitters the eyes of students. The long break provided by schools and colleges in scorching summer days is called summer vacation. The custom of providing a long vacation in the summer season is almost common in all countries around the globe 14/7/ · Paragraph On How I Spent My Summer Vacation – Words for Classes 1, 2, 3 Kids. Vacations are the best time to have fun. It is the best time to get yourself involved in new things and develop new skills. During my summer vacation, I joined the summer camp. It was the day camp conducted by my school Short Paragraph on Summer Season in Words Summer season is the hottest time in a year. In our country, we experience that season from March to June most of the time. The weather becomes too warm and hot that people can’t live a normal life. There is a very specific nature of this season. Short Paragraph on Summer Season for Students Read More»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Examples of good common app essays

Examples of good common app essays Essay Example #9 - Driving License Journey. Many of my friends seem to be in no rush to get their driver’...